Monday, November 24, 2008

We're moving.

That's right, we've got a new blog.

Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be tough to export all of our old blog posts into the new system. I don't know of a way that would transfer the posts and comments other than manually doing it (which would be ridiculous. I mean, that's what we have computers for!). The only thing I can think of would be to use this blog's RSS feed to retrieve all of the posts with their formatting (hopefully), and then I still don't know how to import those with the correct date into the new system.

Any ideas?

Oh yeah, this is also the last post for this blog, all new ones will be at the www.wombatstorm.com/blog page. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Ramatoulie Bojang said...

when I started to read this and you said you didn't know how to export your posts, I thought you were being sarcastic. I can't believe that they don't make it easy to do. Seriously lame! Good luck.